- Start by having all the participants stand in a circle, facing the center.
- Mime a large blob of clay as you explain to the group that this is super-clay. It can be molded into anything you need and it can be used right away.
- Demonstrate this by pressing and molding it into any object such as a hat, a shovel or a computer keyboard. Once you have molded it demonstrate using it.
- Wear the hat, dig with the shovel or type on the keyboardAfter.
- you have used it, squish it back into a formless blob and hand it to the next person.
- The clay is super-clay, so it is OK to change its size and weight. One person can make a spear out of it while another can make it into a toothpick.
- Continue this until the entire circle has had a turn.
VARIATIONS To increase miming skills, don’t squish the clay back into a blob before passing it along. Instead, pass the finished object to the next person and they must form their new object from the previous one.