- Start with the group in an audience area and a small group of three or four players in the ‘wings’, offstage.
- One person makes an entrance on stage and introduces themselves. “Hi my name is ______”, followed by a brief descriptive sentence about themselves such as “I like vintage cars” or “I know how to tap dance.”
- Everyone in the audience and wings must applaud wildly and cheer. The person onstage must accept the applause without embarrassment and must stay onstage for the entire applause.
- After the cheers have subsided, the player may leave the stage and sit in the audience.
- As the players in the wings make their entrances, people from the audience move to the wings to keep the number at an even three or four. 6) Continue until everyone has had one turn.
TIP: Do not interrupt the game to do any side coaching, but make sure each participant is allowing themselves to soak in all the applause and show the audience that they enjoy receiving it.